The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1
my boyfriend does mechanical engineering and says that they let loads of people in who don't meet their offer. Apparently they have set their entry grades higher this year than usual although they actually have less applicants (i'm not sure how true that is but he knows a lot of the staff and they've all said the same). Don't worry, i'm sure you'll be fine :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
hey
i would lyk to know how many pharmacy students last yr missed their grades but still got in???
reply bk thanks
i am worried about not getting my results for pharmacy my offer is AB i ve got this big feeling i am going to get BB do you think they ll stil let me in. i was thinking if i get BB an i have already gt an A so i would have ABB they should let me in cos there minimum grades are ABB hmmm we ll see what happens
Reply 4
I need ABB to get in for Maths and management, I was sure pre-june that I'd get 2 A's from maths and chemistry, but I was doing Fp2 from further maths today, and I felt physically sick because I was looking for about 70% in it, but I probably only got 50%. Found it really hard, obviously. I wanted about 70% so that I wouldn't need such a high grade in FP3, but now I need to get a higher grade in a harder exam.
People say to me, "UMS marks boost it up when it's a hard exam!" and "it'll be OK in the end" but at the end of the day, I just want to get the offer this time round, yet somehow I've made that so much harder than it should've been.
Reply 5
Anyone know if they're flexible for the BA(Econ) degree programme? I know that gets loads and loads of applications each year..

Latest

Trending

Trending