The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Accommodation suggestions for studying Business studies?

So I'm applying to bournemouth to study business and i was wondering which would be the best accommodation. Thanks
Hi Tani1234!

Great choice! Is this for 2016?

Studying business you will likely be based on Talbot Campus - but the majority of the other first years will be based on Lansdowne (these are the big halls of residence including Chesil, Cranborne, Purbeck, Dorchester and Lyme Regis for example). Also on Lansdowne there is the Executive Business Centre and a library which does have some of the resources that business students may need. Lansdowne is definitely more social if you are looking for that thing. But there is accommodation on Talbot, I stayed at the Student Village in my first year and I enjoyed it. But it isn't as social as the Halls of Residence! You can find out about the accommodation here:

With the price of your room you should receive a bus pass which will help you travel between the campuses (its about 10 mins). In the meantime also have a look at some of the other threads on this forum as former students have given their own opinions of the accommodation!

Hope this has helped - feel free to ask me any more questions

Chris (Student Ambassador)
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Hey man I'm gonna be doing TV Production in September and that will be taught on the same campus as your degree. From what research I've done the Student Village would be the most convenient place to live for us as it is the closest to the Talbot Campus but also one of the quietest places. If you're looking to have a vibrant social life with parties and such (like me) definitely stay at one of the places down at the Lansdowne campus like Chesil House. See you in September!!

This is a great thread I found about some accomodation http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3890153
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending