Original post by Milena1810
Hey, who else is taking the lit exam. I am freaking out. :frown:

Doing AIC & TKAM?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by mxskaan
Doing AIC & TKAM?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh nice. I am doing AIC too. What have you done for revision? Really need some advice. What do you predict will be the Q's? Maybe something on Mr or Mrs Birling?
Reply 3
im so bloody scared. i think it will be mr.birling, or maybe the theme of responsibility. i dont know. im doing some revision right now buut then i look at the past papers & im like whaaaaat
Reply 4
I think at this point you should look at all the past papers and make bubble maps on how you would approach each question. I have made flashcards on key quotations as well as themes and characters. I would love it to be Mr Birling as you can say so much about him. How his views differ from the Inspector, Eric and Sheila. Do you know what the Jan 2016 question was?
Reply 5
Original post by mxskaan
I think at this point you should look at all the past papers and make bubble maps on how you would approach each question. I have made flashcards on key quotations as well as themes and characters. I would love it to be Mr Birling as you can say so much about him. How his views differ from the Inspector, Eric and Sheila. Do you know what the Jan 2016 question was?

No, I don't i'm afraid but i will try find out Monday from my teacher or ask yours and let me know. What have you included in your flash cards?

Quick Reply

Latest