The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, is there a 2018 thread yet?
Original post by Oubeid
Has anyone done one of the trading courses with Amplify Trading? If so, was it of any use? And did it improve your CV? Thanks

I am doing their course in September. I received the brochure and it looks very nice. I want to get into IBD, but wouldn't mind learning more about S&T, which is what the course focuses on. If you have nothing finance related on your CV, I would take it.
Could you please share any prep you found useful for the video interview? Would love to help you back in any way possible. Thanks
Original post by groovyd97
ye i had f2f interview 2 weeks ago (for investments) - did vid int in november

please may you help with the video interview? Would be more than happy to help you out in return in anyway I can.

Thanks!
Original post by Kate992
Just did the test like an hour ago. Out of 12 questions: 4 definitely wrong (2 ran out of time, 2 plugged in the wrong numbers), 6 probably right (probably), of the 2 left I have no memory whatsoever what I managed to accomplish :P

So yeah, now im quite emotionally drained to get myself to do anything else today! :frown:

Hello ,do you know what kind of questions the CITI Numerical test is? Like what kinds of topics? Investment Appreciation.. Age.. or Sale performance? Thank you
Original post by Dongtai222
Hello ,do you know what kind of questions the CITI Numerical test is? Like what kinds of topics? Investment Appreciation.. Age.. or Sale performance? Thank you

Yes, these were exactly the topics the test dealt with.
Original post by Tremonia
Yes, these were exactly the topics the test dealt with.

Thank you and I have done my test and I think it went well :smile: Do you know Citi first round interview by any chance? Thank you for your insights and help.
Will anyone go to Rothschild Recruitment Dinner in London? And how does fast-track (either HR from Events or Employee referral) work in IBD Internship recruitment?
Original post by Dongtai222
Thank you and I have done my test and I think it went well :smile: Do you know Citi first round interview by any chance? Thank you for your insights and help.

No sorry, cannot help you with that as of now. I am currently also waiting for the 1st round telepone invite.

I have heard though that it is mostly personal with some basic technical questions. Allegedly, you should also know a deal or two to underscore your interest. But this is generally recommended, I guess.
Original post by Tremonia
No sorry, cannot help you with that as of now. I am currently also waiting for the 1st round telepone invite.

I have heard though that it is mostly personal with some basic technical questions. Allegedly, you should also know a deal or two to underscore your interest. But this is generally recommended, I guess.

I see, thank you :smile: May I ask how long have you been waiting after the online test? and how long did it take after your submitted your application and before receiving the test invitation? Thank you.
I received the invitation to complete the numerical test one the following workday. I was informed that I passed the test 2 workdays later.
For RBS, which tests are there? I've been invited to the SJT but not sure whats after that
Original post by gman999
Just had rabobank tele intervew for summer markets internship. Went pretty **** to be honest lol. Will hear back by friday. Anyone else apply there?

Hey, I have a telephone interview with Rabobank next week. Could you let me know what type of questions they asked you please? Would be greatly appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending