The Student Room Group

Gcse unit 1 ict edexcel

Is anyone doing their exam on ict unit 1 edexcel tomorrow? How are you feeling about it? Any predictions ?
I am, I am feeling alright about it but I fear they might pull a stunt like they did today but I doubt Edexcel is as foolish as AQA. I honestly do not know what will come up but I am sure I can answer anything they throw at me...
Reply 2
Original post by HyperVoxel
I am, I am feeling alright about it but I fear they might pull a stunt like they did today but I doubt Edexcel is as foolish as AQA. I honestly do not know what will come up but I am sure I can answer anything they throw at me...

That's good that you feel alright about it. I just tweeted edexcel threatening them. I was doing some past papers and did come across one difficult 6 marker, i pray that a difficult 6 marker does not come up otherwise i will fail.
Reply 3
Original post by Yas_S
Is anyone doing their exam on ict unit 1 edexcel tomorrow? How are you feeling about it? Any predictions ?

LOOOOL Worthington
Original post by Yas_S
That's good that you feel alright about it. I just tweeted edexcel threatening them. I was doing some past papers and did come across one difficult 6 marker, i pray that a difficult 6 marker does not come up otherwise i will fail.

Looking at past papers isn't much help unless you are going after basic questions which will always appear since old papers are based upon different case studies.

I am assuming your case study is based upon Fun Gym?
Reply 5
Original post by zarajm
looool worthington

ayyyyyyyyy
Reply 6
Looking at past papers isn't much help unless you are going after basic questions which will always appear since old papers are based upon different case studies.

I am assuming your case study is based upon Fun Gym?

yeah it was based upon Fun Gym. The six mark was : 'ICT has improved banking and other financial services'. Make a reasoned argument to support this statement.
I could only write a certain amount which is why i found it difficult. The mark scheme mentioned points which i would never have thought of.
Original post by Yas_S
yeah it was based upon Fun Gym. The six mark was : 'ICT has improved banking and other financial services'. Make a reasoned argument to support this statement.
I could only write a certain amount which is why i found it difficult. The mark scheme mentioned points which i would never have thought of.

That happens a lot. Oh, and keep threatening AQA lol.
Reply 8
That happens a lot. Oh, and keep threatening AQA lol.

lol i will, but i need to sound nice and threaten them or else my account on twitter can get suspended.

Quick Reply

Latest