The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Whats Bournemouth Like?

Hi,
I'm just wondering what Bournemouth university is like. What's it like for nightlife, is there a big shopping centre or small shops etc just general things about the life there
Yh bournemouth is pretty fun. I garuntee its better than most places.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by sophiaaaloo
Hi,
I'm just wondering what Bournemouth university is like. What's it like for nightlife, is there a big shopping centre or small shops etc just general things about the life there

Hi sophiaaaloo

I'm sure one of our students will reply on here soon but in the meantime, head over to our student blog to hear from our student bloggers and vloggers about Bournemouth and the Students' Union.

Check out this webpage about what's in town too :smile:

Hope that helps.

Best wishes

Sarah
Original post by sophiaaaloo
Hi,

Hey sophiaaaloo,

I'm Chrs and I am a student ambassador for Bournemouth University. I've been living in Bournemouth for nearly two years now and I don't want to leave!!

As a BU student you will receive a bus pass within your rent price and this will help you get around the campuses as well as to various places nearby for instance Poole which has Tower Park and Dolphin Shopping Centre. The biggest shopping centre is probably Castlepoint which is in Bournemouth but the high street also has loads of shops and a Christmas Market during the winter. You've also got the beach, lots of gardens and parks and the New Forest is pratically next door. Nightlife is great also with a mix of clubs, pubs and bars, between them there is definitely something for everyone. Check out Cameo Bournemouth or Halo or The Old Firestation on Facebook and you should be able to see for yourself!

Great choice by the way :wink:

Hope this has helped - let me or any of the other ambassadors know if you have any questions!

Thanks
Chris :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending