The Student Room Group

Slightly below entry requirements for law

My problem is I need AAB but I will probably achieve closer to ABB/ABC but be close to the boundary (I didn't do well at AS). I just wanted to know if realistically I could still get in for law LLB, my first choice being Reading?
I assume we are talking about next year. They may give you an offer at which point you cna up your game and meet it i.e AAB.
If you drop by one grade then they may take you depending on how everyone else does.
fall shirt by two grades, then your chances will be much less as it will ne a spare place after all the ABB people..
One grade less reasonable chance, two less much less likely.
Reply 2
Firstly I was talking about this year. Secondly, I called them and they told me to wait till August but thanks for your help.
(edited 7 years ago)
i wouldnt worry too much somewhere will take you. my sheffield offer was AAA and i got accepted with BBB
Original post by AWESOMESINGH
Firstly I was talking about this year. Secondly, I called them and they told me to wait till August but thanks for your help.

My advice still stands, except theres no point wasting time thinking about it, but instead focus on maximising your grades.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending