The Student Room Group

HELP: AQA Literature

I have a terrible english teacher and i've only been getting B's in my practice exams (although I got full marks in my coursework). I really want an A*!

I know this is really late but:
How many paragraphs for each part of the paper?
How many quotes for each paragraph? How in depth do I go?
How long is each response?
Any other essential info that I should have learnt a year ago?
I have an exam you should spend 45 minutes on the first section and have 5 paragraphs not including your intro and conclusion. It is good to write a plan in the ANSWER BOOKLET as if you run out of time your last point will be in your plan and you will get a couple marks.
Also aim to have 1 quote in each paragraph and it would be better if you embed your quotes maximum should be 2 and therefore your paragraph will be much more detailed.
It depends how long your response should be. It is up to you
Original post by hodanhassan
I have an exam you should spend 45 minutes on the first section and have 5 paragraphs not including your intro and conclusion. It is good to write a plan in the ANSWER BOOKLET as if you run out of time your last point will be in your plan and you will get a couple marks.
Also aim to have 1 quote in each paragraph and it would be better if you embed your quotes maximum should be 2 and therefore your paragraph will be much more detailed.
It depends how long your response should be. It is up to you

Thanks.... what about section 2?? I know that there is no specific division of time for A and B but how many points should I make for each? How should I structure a conclusion??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending