The Student Room Group

How do year 10's get their GCSE results?

It may sound stupid, buuuut; I am awfully confused about when I will be getting my GCSE results. I'm in year 10 now and have 5 exams this year (geography, history, chemistry, physics and biology) and I'm confused if I go to school on results day with year 11 (which is what my friend told me we're meant to do) or if we do something else? Like receive them in school. Just in case we do have to go to results day in the middle of the summer- there is a slight problem.. I'll be on the other side of the world, in Australia, on holiday... So any suggestions on what to if that is the case? A friend said that the school could e-mail the results to me? Thanks xxx
--
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by bluecrazer
It may sound stupid, buuuut; I am awfully confused about when I will be getting my GCSE results. I'm in year 10 now and have 5 exams this year (geography, history, chemistry, physics and biology) and I'm confused if I go to school on results day with year 11 (which is what my friend told me we're meant to do) or if we do something else? Like receive them in school. Just in case we do have to go to results day in the middle of the summer- there is a slight problem.. I'll be on the other side of the world, in Australia, on holiday... So any suggestions on what to if that is the case? A friend said that the school could e-mail the results to me? Thanks xxx

GCSE results day is the same across England, so you will/would go in on the same day as the year 11s. That said, for my school we have different times for different years to come in, so your school may have certain policies.

As for being away at the time, contact your school about options. For example, I've had my results posted to me (I didn't want to get them until I was home from holiday), and others I know have had them emailed. There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to get your results somehow on that day.
Reply 3
you can check them online if you have the login

Posted from TSR Mobile
Results day is 25th of August and you collect them at your school with the year 11s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest