Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Eligibility for student finance

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    So I applied for tuition fee loan this year (for the first year of my course, and did not receive funding due to my previous study (as expected)), so I was wondering if there's a way I could get a some sort of confirmation or something that I would be eligible to get the tuition fee loan for the further years of my course as my university requires me to fill out financial guarantee forms.

    Also, when applying for tuition fee loan for the further years of study, should I use the new student or the continuing student forms?

    Any advice on such case?

    Thanks a lot.

    I'm sure if you phone student finance and ask for it in writing, they can tell you how many years you have left.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 24, 2016
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.