The Student Room Group

AQA Answer Booklet Question

Hi there,

Today I sat my second English literature exam for the AQA GCSE. It went okay, only I put my actual signature in the box. My exam invigilator said after I managed to fill it out to put our names in the box otherwise the exam can't be submitted. I asked another exam invigilator whether it mattered before the exam started, and he said no so long as it's the actual signature I use on things (which it is). I'm just worried, it's probably bothing and me being paranoid, but it's okay to do put your actual signature, right? My work wont be not submitted?

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, I just want to make sure everything is perfect for these exams as much as possible. Thank you for the help!
I put my signature in the box. It asks for your signature, right? Everyone signs it I think. As long as your name is in the appropriate boxes above and your candidate number and centre number are there, they'll be able to award you marks.
Reply 2
Original post by LieutenantJ
I put my signature in the box. It asks for your signature, right? Everyone signs it I think. As long as your name is in the appropriate boxes above and your candidate number and centre number are there, they'll be able to award you marks.

Yeah, that's what I thought. A few of my friends put their whole name in that box, but I always put my actual signature. I might email my main exam invigilator just in case and I'll get back to you about it. And yeah, everything else is there just as it should be, so I think it should be okay.

Thank you for the help! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest