Scroll to see replies

Original post by extraordinaire
Looool or has the party ended already?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Always a party when sahil19 is around.
Original post by sahil19
10 days to go.

Original post by TheAnon121
9 days until the release of grade boundaries (single digits!)

original countdown squad 👏
Original post by sahil19
Always a party when sahil19 is around.

Guess that means the party has only begun!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guess that means the party has only begun!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel free to help yourself to virtual drinks and food. Pringles, steaks, water, prosecco. #You'reWelcome
Does it really honestly matter who does the countdown? Like if you're originally doing it every day do it but others are going to do it too and try be first like it or not. We all like to feel part of something, especially in a leadership role. I've only been on this chat properly for 3 days. That doesn't credit me less of a member than someone who's been here for 10.
Original post by sahil19
Feel free to help yourself to virtual drinks and food. Pringles, steaks, water, prosecco. #You'reWelcome

Cheers mate
Music?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sulaimanali
@TheAnon121- it's fine...his streak is already broken by me :smile: a streak is ruined if someone interrupts and I succeeded in that yesterday :smile:

Original post by sahil19
The king has returned to his throne.

Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
original countdown squad 👏

This stuff all needs to stop, he's down it everyday so it's a streak, who ****ing cares who's first to put 10 days until results day? Clearly everyone but me. I just like seeing someone do it, not argue about it. And it doesn't matter who does it, originals or not.
Cheers mate
Music?

Posted from TSR Mobile

you can handle the music; have the aux chord.
This is just like being in the YouTube comment section when about 50 + people at least put first.
Original post by ExoIceCream99
This is just like being in the YouTube comment section when about 50 + people at least put first.

It's obviously a joke.. Not actually mad that someone wrote virtual words on a screen faster than me :biggrin:
I've finished all of my summer work today and now I won't have anything to do for 10 days :/ rip me
Original post by ExoIceCream99
This stuff all needs to stop, he's down it everyday so it's a streak, who ****ing cares who's first to put 10 days until results day? Clearly everyone but me. I just like seeing someone do it, not argue about it. And it doesn't matter who does it, originals or not.

it's just a joke, obviously anyone can do the countdown and no one's stopping them? sahil's been doing it for ages now so it's natural to point out when he's not on it...

why is there beef anyway i thought we were all crying with each other over possible failure
9 days for grade boundaries release
10 days for results :colonhash:
Original post by Anmol_.
9 days for grade boundaries release
10 days for results :colonhash:

You're early :redface:
Original post by AdeptDz
You're early :redface:

Everything here runs early 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Waveyalex
Everything here runs early 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

loool, im guessing everyone else is sleeping.
What grade do you think I'll get in AQA Bio?

Prediction:
Unit 1: A
Unit 2: A
Unit 3: U (didn;t revise)
Unit 4: A
AQA Bio

Prediction:
unit 1 - A*
unit 2- A
unit 3- A*
unit 4(coursework ISA)- A

can anyone tell me what this would average out to be?
Original post by gaary kasparov
AQA Bio

Prediction:
unit 1 - A*
unit 2- A
unit 3- A*
unit 4(coursework ISA)- A

can anyone tell me what this would average out to be?

It will depend on your UMS so it could either be an A or A*.
Original post by sahil19
All you've got to remember is, someone's 100% might be an A* and your 100% might be an A, the important thing isn't comparing your 100% to anyone else's. As long as you put that 100% in you should be happy with your results. I think my 100% in History is an A* but my 100% in IT is a B. Only compare your results to your own expectations on how well you think you did based on how much work you put in. The fact that you tried your best is something you should be proud of.

Fantastic! Very well said:yep::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest