The Student Room Group

Are *insert crush's race and gender* attracted to *insert OP's race and gender*?!one!

Duhhhhhh.... are you one of the many 14 year-old white guys with yellow and/or jungle fever? (dw I have them both too) Or perhaps you are a 15-year old asian r'ady who hungers for the black or white D?

Basically if you are a member of any race with a crush on a member of a different race and you are one of the thousands of young teenagers of TSR who poses the question: "Does gender X of race A like gender Z of race B?" every month (because no-one past their teens would ask such a ridiculous question), then this is the thread for you! I have an answer that covers every single question of this ilk:

"It depends on the individual you **** nut! Even if a particular race is statistically a bit less attracted to another race, so what? That has little to no bearing on the individual"

I demand this thread be be made a sticky for all of time on pain of death, because apparently it's too much for a 14 year to just scroll down and look at the many answers to the many almost identical threads asking exactly the same question.
(edited 7 years ago)
Amen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending