The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Is there parking at Sheffield Uni's accommodation?

And does anyone know how much it would be to park ? Also, is there any parking on the main hill near SU or anything?

I'm hopefully going to be at Endcliffe or Ranmoor if I get my first choice.
Reply 1
I emailed the Estates helpdesk a few weeks back and they stated that parking is available at Endcliffe village. A parking permit is required which costs £100 for the year :angry:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Endcliffe actually has loads of parking but I doubt it's free, any student halls will charge you like £500 or more for parking for the year. If you absolutely have to drive then get a student house but that doesn't solve the parking problem when you drive to lectures because I've seen where your lecture halls are located and the little parking they have is most likely reserved for staff, if you want to park nearby in the city centre it's gonna cost you like a quid per hour or £5 for the whole day.

2 options I recommend for you:

1) Get a bike

2) Get a 125cc motorbike (like me) you can park it just about anywhere in Sheffield for free and save money on petrol, insurance, tax.... not to mention the ability to zoom past traffic and laugh at everyone in a que

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending