The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Anybody Studied / Studying Computing Courses at Lboro???

Hi guys

Been given an unconditional offer for two Computing courses at Lboro!!!

- Computing & Management
- IT Management for Business

I didn't want to study Comp Science, as I am not too keen on the programming side of things and would rather combine IT and Business..

If anybody reading this has either studied, or is going to be studying either of these courses, please could i get your feedback on them?

I would like to know, for the people who have studied them - what career prospects there are and what careers you have gone on to..
Also, the overall structure of the course - what is the programming content like etc?

For the people who are starting this course in Sept - Please give me your input on the courses...

Thanks
Original post by cswizard
Hi guys

Been given an unconditional offer for two Computing courses at Lboro!!!

- Computing & Management
- IT Management for Business

I didn't want to study Comp Science, as I am not too keen on the programming side of things and would rather combine IT and Business..

If anybody reading this has either studied, or is going to be studying either of these courses, please could i get your feedback on them?

I would like to know, for the people who have studied them - what career prospects there are and what careers you have gone on to..
Also, the overall structure of the course - what is the programming content like etc?

For the people who are starting this course in Sept - Please give me your input on the courses...

Thanks

Hi cswizard

Great news on the offers :biggrin: congratulations!

If you have any general questions about studying and living here just let us know.

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you in September :h:

Amy
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending