The Student Room Group

My GF's sister tried to make a move on me when she was drunk. Should I tell my GF?

My GF invited me over for dinner last night to meet her uncle and aunt who were over from Singapore.

We had dinner and I went up to her room because they were talking about some rather personal family stuff. Soon after I went up her sister came in the room.

I casually talked to her as she sat on the end of the bed and she kept coming closer and closer.

At one point she had her hand on my leg and I just knew she was makign a move. I told her I had to go to the loo and I rushed downstairs to the kitchen.

What should I do? Does my GF need to know?
Reply 1
No

It could have been nothing. If she does something again, then tell her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by SMEGGGY
No

It could have been nothing. If she does something again, then tell her

Posted from TSR Mobile

How can it be nothing? She was blatantly making a move on me.
Reply 3
Original post by TSRFT8
Let me guess was she 12 years old aswell..

This site comes up with the weirdest stories, how do you expect me to even believe this?

No one is expecting you to believe it...
return what she wants!:colone:

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
My GF invited me over for dinner last night to meet her uncle and aunt who were over from Singapore.

We had dinner and I went up to her room because they were talking about some rather personal family stuff. Soon after I went up her sister came in the room.

I casually talked to her as she sat on the end of the bed and she kept coming closer and closer.

At one point she had her hand on my leg and I just knew she was makign a move. I told her I had to go to the loo and I rushed downstairs to the kitchen.

You shouldnt tell her, nothing happened and all it would lead to is conflict with the sisters. She was drunk too. if she tries it again then tell your gf
Reply 6
So you tell her, she confronts her sister. Her sister confesses all and promises to mend her ways. Cue tears, reconciliation and you all live happily ever after.

Yeah, not likely.

I can see nothing good coming of telling her. I'd forget it ever happened, but if she tries it again then calmly explain you feel she may perhaps be flirting and that you aren't comfortable with it.
Reply 7

Chill dude. You ain't that hot :colonhash: She was probs checking the material of your trousers :colonhash:
Reply 8

you will be foolish to
Reply 9

What's it like now between you and her sister? anything said since the incident? if not have you asked her if she remembers? or you just a drama queen
not this time, give her the benefit of the doubt
if she does it again, have a word with her or ur missus
remember fool me once shame on you
fool me twice shame on me
so i'd maybe just mention it but make sure you mention that she was drunk and you rejected her
because if you let it slide the sister thinks it's ok and you girlfriend won't be happy that you lied
I would say tell her if she does it again b/c a lot of drama can be started and you might be blamed if she does anything and tells her sister.
Assuming they're close sisters, by telling your GF it could look like you're trying to come between them.
Worst case scenario is that you tell your GF and the sister then tries to plot to separate you.

Ignore it this time, but if it happens again just casually raise it with your GF. Her behaviour makes you feel uncomfortable etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending