The Student Room Group

Close TSR for a few weeks in July - request from a senior user

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
:K: start campaigning!

We need a new forum for it, perhaps a sub-forum in Hobbies/Animals/Pets/Grooming or similar.
It's not more addictive than crack
Original post by Fullofsurprises
There have been rumours. I think Chemting's for Trump though, so that rules it out.

A woman can change a man. :wink:
Original post by Legendary Quest
I think you're the only person who uses TSR as a dating website, sorry. :redface:

You haven't been on TSR long enough

Unless... You and Fullofsurprises.....

:shock:

Nah. She's a commie leftist

Posted from TSR Mobile
There have been rumours. I think Chemting's for Trump though, so that rules it out.

My first choice was Cruz :colonhash: but Trump is good enough. Let's ban all non-white immigration!

Posted from TSR Mobile
A woman can change a man. :wink:

Lord Trump had four women... he hasn't changed...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Wavefunction
It's not more addictive than crack

Well, maybe cocaine then. It's definitely more addictive than chocolate digestives and that's **saying something**.
Original post by chemting
My first choice was Cruz :colonhash: but Trump is good enough. Let's ban all non-white immigration!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Saw 'lyin Ted on the TV earlier talking about the shootings. :sad: He seems like a nice man.
We are all going to need some recovery time after the referendum. Also, TSR is more addictive than crack for many users and finally, I need a break from hate.

Therefore Mods, please close TSR down for 2-3 weeks in July so we can all have a nice rest and perhaps a little holiday somewhere nice? :colondollar:

Please confirm.

No I want to watch TSR turn into a massive multiplayer game of Age of Empires stuck on the second age.
Original post by Vikingninja
No I want to watch TSR turn into a massive multiplayer game of Age of Empires stuck on the second age.

Is that the stage where they only have like little coracle things for fishing and the towers are made of straw?
Is that the stage where they only have like little coracle things for fishing and the towers are made of straw?

The coracle is first stage but yeah the towers is on second stage (its made of dirt). Basically because you don't get expensive stuff just turns into a massive troll fest with walls made of watchtowers and loads of cannon fodder infantry.
Saw 'lyin Ted on the TV earlier talking about the shootings. :sad: He seems like a nice man.

Oh dear. what did he say?

His usual drivel I assume?
'Senior user' - someone's in the self-flattery business...
Original post by Hydeman
'Senior user' - someone's in the self-flattery business...

When one is shilling for that long...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Might have a few people kill themselves about the results. Not going to call out names, you know who you nutters are :lol:
Lord Trump had four women... he hasn't changed...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fortunately, you are not Lord Trump. :smile:
Fortunately, you are not Lord Trump. :smile:

How do you know...? :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only on TSR is there a thread about stopping all other threads...
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Only on TSR is there a thread about stopping all other threads...

Time to start a meta-thread about the business of making forum-stopping proposal threads. :holmes:
How do you know...? :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because there's no way you'd be able to get four wives. :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest