The Student Room Group

I love my boyfriend but I think I like someone else?

I've been with my boyfriend for a year now and I love him more than anything. However, I started seeing a guy around college and I think I've developed a crush on him?? I'm not completely sure if it is a crush, I go out of my way to walk past im and stuff and the fact that he makes eye contact with me makes me confident, happy ect. Then last night I had a dream about him and I keep thinking back to it and it's making me sad. I have no idea what I'm feeling, someone help pls
Reply 1
Also, 1) he likes the same band as me and wears their t-shirts every day and 2) he does politics and I love politics. I'm really ****ing hoping those aren't signs
Reply 2
HELP
1. If your boyfriend doesn't make eye contact with you, there's something wrong there.

2. I've never been in the same situation, but I'm gonna go ahead and guess that it's probably a crush. It's up to you whether you want to act on it, though if you do; you should end your current relationship first.

Sorry, I'm not even close to being an expert on this subject so I can't say much else.
Original post by Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend for a year now and I love him more than anything. However, I started seeing a guy around college and I think I've developed a crush on him?? I'm not completely sure if it is a crush, I go out of my way to walk past im and stuff and the fact that he makes eye contact with me makes me confident, happy ect. Then last night I had a dream about him and I keep thinking back to it and it's making me sad. I have no idea what I'm feeling, someone help pls

You need to decide what you really want, it is unfair on your boyfriend if you have feelings for someone else. Sounds like maybe your relationship has gone stale and routine.
Reply 5
:rolleyes:
Reply 6
ytf
Reply 7
ghg

Have you spoken to him before?
Reply 9
Hi sorry everyone for not replying. I feel like we have a lot in common; he likes politics, he likes Metallica, he's my type (blonde hair ect) and I'M SO CONFUSED
Me and my boyfriend have broken up many times in our one and a half year relationship might I add.
These threads come up all the time. Just a hoe's way of telling you she needs multiple dicks up that gaping pussy.

if you broke up many times, maybe it's time to do it for good
Original post by andreicos
if you broke up many times, maybe it's time to do it for good

successfully replied to the wrong post again, oups
Me and my boyfriend have broken up many times in our one and a half year relationship might I add.

Think that tells you the relationship isn't working if you keep breaking up.
Does your boyfriend like the same music as you and an interest in politics? Or any more significant things in common?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending