The Student Room Group

My course is still in extra

The course I have down as my firm is in 'extra'.
Does this mean that the course is under subscribed and that consequently, they may potentially let me in with a grade or so than as stated on my offer?
Just wondering because I am kind of a little stressed out about whether i will meet the offer I'm holding, as some of my exams have not gone as well as i had hoped....
Original post by Tomasio
Does this mean that the course is under subscribed and that consequently, they may potentially let me in with a grade or so than as stated on my offer?
Just wondering because I am kind of a little stressed out about whether i will meet the offer I'm holding, as some of my exams have not gone as well as i had hoped....

Ucas isnt always accurate with the list of what is in extra, it could be that there were places left this year, but i wouldnt read too much into it. Some universities may accept you with missing by 1 grade, occasionally more. Just try and enjoy your summer in the mean time.
Original post by Tomasio

Universities don't always keep the lists up to date. It means absolutely nothing as far as you are concerned. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Reply 3
oh dear.....
oh deary me

Quick Reply

Latest