The Student Room Group

Subject topic you hated at school or never understood?

The topic am really struggling to understand is TRIGONOMETRY! whenever I see that topic I just give up and can't be asked :o:o:redface:
I FIND IT EXTREMELY HARD TO UNDERSTAND!
All i see is triangles with angles in them.:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Trigonometry for me too! Well, most of maths actually! Just when I thought I was getting the hang of it, I'd suddenly get a load of answers wrong and lose my confidence!

I struggled with most of the topics in physics and chemistry too, as well as history (I just had zero interest in it!)
Biology - no particular topic- just biology :colonhash:

Spoiler

Reply 3
Pretty much any maths above basic arithmetic :colondollar: :laugh:
Reply 4
Original post by Naomeyz_01
The topic am really struggling to understand is TRIGONOMETRY! whenever I see that topic I just give up and literally turn the page:o:o:redface:
I FIND IT EXTREMELY HARD TO UNDERSTAND!
All i see is triangles with angles in them

Posted from TSR Mobile

not going to lie science is hard, and for exams it was quite hard to understand. english is okay but so hard to revise for!!!!
Reply 5
chemistry lol - I quit Alevel after 2 weeks
Reply 6
English Literature. What a nightmare!
Reply 8
Young's double slit experiment still confuses me a bit.

Everything in drama and PE of course.

Creative writing in English GCSE in Year 10 and I'm lucky that I had a very generous teacher who gave me 26/30 total for two pieces of highly unoriginal work.
Reply 9
English Literature. What a steaming pile of manure that time in life was.

Trying to read behind the lines of garbage "Romantic" texts written 180 years ago in a totally different society. What's the point?
Original post by Plagioclase
English Literature. What a nightmare!

Haha! Same here I hate it so much! :smile:
Reply 11
Physics- I understood nothing
Art.
What I never understood about Geography was how on earth anyone could possibly be interested in it. I lost count of the amount of times I fell asleep in those lessons from Year 7 - 9...
I got by with everything except geography and chemistry. Neither interested me in the slightest and I just couldn't get the information into my head. Everything always looked like words and numbers on a page with no meaning lol
Original post by lostintrnslation
What I never understood about Geography was how on earth anyone could possibly be interested in it. I lost count of the amount of times I fell asleep in those lessons from Year 7 - 9...

So learning about the world we live in is not interesting? :s-smilie:
english- i f*****g hate it
its probably why im so bad at it
Physics, i had no clue what i was doing
Reply 18
Fleming's left hand rule in Physics :s-smilie:
I never really struggled with any subjects, but in my early years of secondary school science was impossible, ended up with CB in additional science which was good :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest