The Student Room Group

MBTI personalities

Scroll to see replies

"Often mechanics and engineers, ..."

Damn this test was accurate :biggrin:

ISTP-T
If I were to do more of these from different sites then I would at some point probably come to the conclusion that I have multiple personality disorder because each one gives a different answer.
ENFP :bigsmile:

I've taken this kind of test before :lol:
INTJ :awesome::evilbanana:at war with the INTPs :dumbells:
Original post by Student403
"Often mechanics and engineers, ..."

Damn this test was accurate :biggrin:

ISTP-T

:five:

i always switch between ISTP and ESTP for some reason. i don't know whether i'm an introvert or an extravert, but the 3 letters that never change are S, T and P (especially T lol)
(edited 7 years ago)
INTJ :tongue:
Original post by tanyapotter
:five:

i always switch between ISTP and ESTP for some reason. i don't know whether i'm an introvert or an extrovert, but the 3 letters that never change are S, T and P (especially T lol)

Yeah!!! :five:

I would say I'm more of an introvert trying to fake extrovertedness :biggrin:
Original post by The_Meritocrat
INTJ :awesome::evilbanana:at war with the INTPs :dumbells:

you have the same personality type as walter white, gandalf, tywin lannister, katniss everdeen AND moriarty :u:
you have the same personality type as walter white, gandalf, tywin lannister, katniss everdeen AND moriarty :u:

amor.jpg

How the hell does Katniss have the same personality type as Tywin?
Original post by Vikingninja
How the hell does Katniss have the same personality type as Tywin?

katniss is introverted, uses intuition more than sensing, thinks more than she feels and perceives more than she judges, and so does tywin lannister but in notably different ways lol

mind you, the website also says that vladimir putin is an INTJ..along with michelle obama... so who knows
I'm INFJ. Occasionally I test as INTJ, which is similar. http://personalityjunkie.com/the-infj/

We're opposite types on four letters, so we prefer the same functions in the opposite order.

http://personalityjunkie.com/estp/
(edited 7 years ago)
INTJ
katniss is introverted, uses intuition more than sensing, thinks more than she feels and perceives more than she judges, and so does tywin lannister but in notably different ways lol

mind you, the website also says that vladimir putin is an INTJ..along with michelle obama... so who knows

Katniss cares about people and helps set everyone free from... Whoever the rich lot are. Tywin is a **** to everyone: "what's that son you killed the mad King and helped me rise in power... But you are a kings guard?... Worthless ****" and pretty much just cares about his name.

I would also say Katniss makes actions on what she feels quite a lot.
Original post by Vikingninja
Katniss cares about people and helps set everyone free from... Whoever the rich lot are. Tywin is a **** to everyone: "what's that son you killed the mad King and helped me rise in power... But you are a kings guard?... Worthless ****" and pretty much just cares about his name.

I would also say Katniss makes actions on what she feels quite a lot.

i think that tywin is much more formidable than katniss but they're both strategic and stoic and make compromises and take risks, and you don't necessarily have to have the same moral compass to have similar personalities
Reply 16
INFP :tongue:
INFP. No matter how many times I take those tests, it's always INFP, the wettest personality type of all.:K:
INTP-A

I sometimes get INTJ, guess it depends on how I'm feeling that day :P

Interestingly I got introverted as 52% to 48% for extroverted which matches up pretty well with my understanding of being an ambivert :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fluctuates between ENFP-A and INFP-A, been noticing the extraversion more lately for some weird reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest