The Student Room Group

Law students

Hi All... I have referred 4 modules.. i have been having really bad luck with my health, but anyway im determined to pass these modules.. Im a second year Law student, its about 2 months til my exams, and was wondering how likely is it i can get a good mark on those exams.. I've been revising but it seems like a lot of material, im not too bothered about first, or 2.1, but at least a pass, how likely? your opinions on the matter would be most welcome... happy holidays peeepz
Very likely. As long as you have some knowledge, you should be able to make a decent legal argument with it.

Make sure you know how the exam is set out. If you do 8 topics for land law, and you know 3 of them are definitely going to come up and you have 3 questions to answer, there is little sense in learning all 8 topics. Summarise your notes best you can; you pass on information you can deliver in an exam, not information you have in your mind. 10 superficial but correct legal points are better than 15 incorrect but "deep" legal points.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending