The Student Room Group

Help! Why do I not get horny anymore?

.. anonymous ovs :smile: Im 18, female and about to start my third year of college, my boyfriend who is 22, is very experienced in the bedroom and we usually engage in sexual activity every other day.Accept. I've only just felt legitimately horny for the first time in ages...I'd actually forgotten what it felt like to be horny. But the thing is.... what made me feel like this, was a dream. A dream about my female dog. I wanted to **** my dog more than my boyfriend.Is this due to stress or do i need to see someone about this :/
see someone u need help
dude, thats weird
Original post by chillinforevs121
dude, thats weird

innit
Reply 4
this made me laugh :giggle:

Original post by Anonymous
.. anonymous ovs :smile: Im 18, female and about to start my third year of college, my boyfriend who is 22, is very experienced in the bedroom and we usually engage in sexual activity every other day.Accept. I've only just felt legitimately horny for the first time in ages...I'd actually forgotten what it felt like to be horny. But the thing is.... what made me feel like this, was a dream. A dream about my female dog. I wanted to **** my dog more than my boyfriend.Is this due to stress or do i need to see someone about this :/
you need a new man
Maybe you should see someone about it , but it can be natural sometimes as well to feel like that after a long time ,
Have you talked to you boyfriend about it . :wink:
sexual attraction towards animals is not illegal; however if you act upon these powerful feelings you can be punished by the law.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending