The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Was at the assessment centre on the Friday still not heard anything either way, anybody else heard anything recently or called admissions?

Does this mean we're on the waiting list?
Congrats to those of you with offers! :smile:

For those who received bad news, don't give up. If it's your dream to study medicine then take some time out to process everything, then get back up and try again. I was rejected over two cycles before finally getting a single offer on the third, persistence can be key!
Still not heard back either but I think there's quite a big group of us who haven't heard anything. Hoping more offers are still to come out
Tempted to ring tomorrow as this is becoming incredibly painful
If it helps any of you, there are about 100 people in the Facebook group, so I'd say they're a little over halfway through.

Best of luck to anyone waiting to hear to back:smile:
Does anyone remember if the letter said they will aim to give decisions out in February or they will start in February?
I can't join in case work find out but I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting all of you in the future.

Original post by bmd2
Sorry for those who received crappy news :frown: hope you have more success in your the rest of your application! Congrats to those with offers! In case you fancy joining the group but can't be bothered to flick back through to find the link! 😁https://m.facebook.com/groups/594603784063291/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aspiringdrr
Does anyone remember if the letter said they will aim to give decisions out in February or they will start in February?

They'll start giving out decisions in February (majority of them) and then make offers as people drop out/don't meet conditions until June I think.
I don't think I'll be mentally fit if I have to wait til June haha
Reply 1189
A question for current students, if I wanted to buy a couple of books early, what do you use on the course?
Does anyone know when the offer holders open day is?
Anyone know when the course actually starts? I can't find it anywhere!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a spam email from Warwick Moodle and my heart almost stopped.
Original post by medicwannabe21
Anyone know when the course actually starts? I can't find it anywhere!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Monday 25th September.
Original post by physicsdoctor
Monday 25th September.

Amazing thank you! Where did you find that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by medicwannabe21
Amazing thank you! Where did you find that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's on my original offer email from Warwick.

"Period of study: 25 September 2017 to 3 July 2021"
Original post by iachowdhury
Does anyone know when the offer holders open day is?

It's normally in July but you'll find out by email soon enough :smile:
Hi guys, rung the university today (still waiting to hear) and they said they have about 40 acceptances left to give out. So it's a case of a bit more waiting I'm afraid
Original post by wanttobeadoctor5
Hi guys, rung the university today (still waiting to hear) and they said they have about 40 acceptances left to give out. So it's a case of a bit more waiting I'm afraid

Wow! Do you know when those offers are being given out then?
Does anyone know how long we have to decide about offers? Apparently we have a month after our last offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending