The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I had 687 with a masters and got interviewed and an offer so it is possible !
Any waitlisters heard anything yet?
Yep, offer this morning!

I had given up all hope for this cycle on finding out I was really low on the Nottingham waiting list on Monday, what a roller coaster of emotions this week has been!

Good luck everyone else! Hopefully some more Warwick offers today! :smile:
Hey everyone. My Warwick offer was conditional on me completing the FTP and CSAIF forms (which I have now completed and mailed back to them).

Roughly how long did your conditional offers take to become unconditional on UCAS after you had submitted the forms? Do I need to firm the offer on UCAS before it will change to unconditional?
Reply 1264
I think you'll need to firm it first for the offer to become unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone! Quick question! The hands on experience EXCLUDING family and friends Was this a rule for you're cycle too i.e. 2017 cycle? Or is it new to 2018 only?
Thanks
Reply 1266
Original post by usa-apple
Hi everyone! Quick question! The hands on experience EXCLUDING family and friends Was this a rule for you're cycle too i.e. 2017 cycle? Or is it new to 2018 only?
Thanks

If my memory serves me correctly, that was the same for our cycle as well.
Original post by GJ01
If my memory serves me correctly, that was the same for our cycle as well.

So I think it's the only change must be that they don't count St Johns Ambulance hours as part of work experience for this cycle- i think thats the only difference
Original post by Clareite
Is it worth applying to Warwick with a 670 average?

Did you get into Warwick?
Hi,

Quick question for wait-listers who got offers last year around May deadline. Did this come via Track or email from UoW

Latest

Trending

Trending