The Student Room Group

Help me pick!

Help me pick!Recently I got an offer from University of Exeter (MSc Finance and Management) Now Im in dilemma to choose between Uni. of Southampton (MSc Business Analytics and Finance)/ Queen Mary Uni. of London (MSc Business Finance)/ Uni. of Strathclyde (MSc Finance and Management). From what I have google, only Exeter and Strathclyde got the course accreditation. How do I know my course has been accredited? Plus, I would prefer anything with lower living cost, happening city and employer's choice of uni. I have go through the course content, all seems interesting. Pleaseee give me your suggestions on the university I mentioned above. Appreciate all your comments!!😉
Reply 1
Original post by Lolaaaaa
Help me pick!Recently I got an offer from University of Exeter (MSc Finance and Management) Now Im in dilemma to choose between Uni. of Southampton (MSc Business Analytics and Finance)/ Queen Mary Uni. of London (MSc Business Finance)/ Uni. of Strathclyde (MSc Finance and Management). From what I have google, only Exeter and Strathclyde got the course accreditation. How do I know my course has been accredited? Plus, I would prefer anything with lower living cost, happening city and employer's choice of uni. I have go through the course content, all seems interesting. Pleaseee give me your suggestions on the university I mentioned above. Appreciate all your comments!!😉

Can't comment on the others, but i've just finished my BSc at Exeter. Campus is very nice, and promotes a good student experience. If you're looking to get into financial services, a lot of employers hire from there (mainly big4 and equivalent level).
Reply 2
Original post by StefanG
Can't comment on the others, but i've just finished my BSc at Exeter. Campus is very nice, and promotes a good student experience. If you're looking to get into financial services, a lot of employers hire from there (mainly big4 and equivalent level).

Ikr! They got good reputation too. But the tuition fees is quite expensive for PG (£19950). And I am wayyy too late to apply for any scholarships. I am now considering Southampton which is (£16950) for tuition fees only. I also entitled for the reduction of £3000. But the ranking for Southampton not really good as Exeter. Confused😩

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending