The Student Room Group

he just wants me for sex am i being stupid ?

So basically ive never even kissed a boy ( im super shy ) and this guy has been messaging me - he goes to my school like i know him kinda its safe- and tomorrow he wants to meet at the park so me and my friend are going and she'll just hide and make sure its all okay but its so obvious he wants me to go back to his flat and have sex with him. I really dont want to and it sounds bad but i just want to kiss a boy and Im not in the situation a lot to do that and this might be my only chance for a while. SO

1. am I being stupid and mean to lead him on ( although im not really ive told him I'm not going back to his flat he just wont accept it )

2. If i do meet with him whats good things to talk to guys about im so shy i need pre planned conversation starters :biggrin:

3. is it okay for me to lean in to kiss or do I wait for him to do it
I really wouldn't kiss this guy. If he isn't taking no for an answer wirh regards to going back to his this is likely to not be a very nice experience for you. What if he keeps pushing or argues with you or insults you when you won't sleep with him? WIll you regret kissing him? Honestly it just isn't worth it. Wait until there's someone you actually like.
He sounds like a complete ****. You'll kiss someone when the time is right, but this isn't right. It's better when you kiss someone you like, trust me!
Honestly, if he doesn't accept you saying no now, he won't respect you later on either so meeting up with him is probably a bad idea in this context. Even if he does respect you, from my experience if you're just being used for sex it can make you feel kinda crap about yourself, so be careful! There's absolutely no rush to have your first kiss or anything - it'll happen when it's meant to. If you do decide to go, remember that you don't owe him anything and regardless of how far things go, as soon as you say no that is what it means - even if you're in a slightly compromising position :wink: just stay safe xxx
Original post by kieramurrayy
So basically ive never even kissed a boy ( im super shy ) and this guy has been messaging me - he goes to my school like i know him kinda its safe- and tomorrow he wants to meet at the park so me and my friend are going and she'll just hide and make sure its all okay but its so obvious he wants me to go back to his flat and have sex with him. I really dont want to and it sounds bad but i just want to kiss a boy and Im not in the situation a lot to do that and this might be my only chance for a while. SO

1. am I being stupid and mean to lead him on ( although im not really ive told him I'm not going back to his flat he just wont accept it )

2. If i do meet with him whats good things to talk to guys about im so shy i need pre planned conversation starters :biggrin:

3. is it okay for me to lean in to kiss or do I wait for him to do it

Don't kiss him. It has bad intentions and it will just lead him on and encourage him to harrass you about doing this. You may want to just get this out of the way, but I promise it'll be 10x better with someone you genuinely love.

If you really want to meet up with him just for learning purposes, keep your friendly constantly nearby or just go somewhere public, with conversation just ask about the person and hopefully they'll ask about you! And just keep saying whatever comes into your head to get the ball rolling :smile:

Good Luck OP!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending