The Student Room Group

Sainsbury's Interview

Hello all,

Just to update you all, i had just finished my interview with Sainsbury's for Customer Serivce. I did not do any of Maths / Values and Customer Service test? All i ever did was come in, was led in an individual room by male staff and got asked what things i was happy with (overtime, understanding what happening if i do get accepted, etc) As well, they asked me to check my passport and driving licence just to make sure I'm okay. and that was it.. he didn't asks me any of interview questions?

just got to wait to hear back from them within 5 days, maybe shorter! but i know that i can not get my hopes up! :smile:
Reply 1
Hi,

Did you get the job?
Also did you apply for a large branch Sainsbury's or a small Sainsbury's ?

Thanks
Reply 2
Hello,

I got my Interview on 18th of July, and it lasted about 10 minutes! I haven't heard back from them until 25th of July which I got email from them. I did not pass the interview, which is so stressful!! it was at big store.

Hope this helps.
Reply 3
Hello,

Apparently, i got confusion here. i did pass the interview! but i am on holding list. This means that i am been offered a job, but they found other candidate which suited to them more. I have to wait for that space to open up so HR can contact me to see if I am willing to accept that position. The waiting is unbearable!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending