The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pharmasaz
Nope not yet. Got an offer from a London Collaboration hospital. Has anyone who accepted an offer from London Collab/South East heard anything?

I haven't either. Shall we contact the hospital you reckon? is this offer confirmed lol? I was waiting for them to issue a contract and then I'll tell my community offer but it seems that I waited too long now 😅
Not sure, only cause LaSe sent that email saying not to contact hospitals as they were not receiving our details until the end of October.
If I were you I would tell your community offer now! If you've accepted a place its definitely yours unless it transpires you have a load of criminal convictions or something like that!

Definitely more professional to let them know sooner rather than later :smile:
Not sure, only cause LaSe sent that email saying not to contact hospitals as they were not receiving our details until the end of October.
If I were you I would tell your community offer now! If you've accepted a place its definitely yours unless it transpires you have a load of criminal convictions or something like that!

Definitely more professional to let them know sooner rather than later :smile:

I know, I feel so bad for not letting them know but I just feel a bit insecure about this offer 😔 I'll call them tomorrow I guess
Reply 1063
Nope not yet. Got an offer from a London Collaboration hospital. Has anyone who accepted an offer from London Collab/South East heard anything?

Mines London collaboration too, which hosp is yours if you don't mind me asking? I know people who applied to lewisham (London collaboration) who've already received details so I guess it just depends on your hospital
Original post by Meee.
Mines London collaboration too, which hosp is yours if you don't mind me asking? I know people who applied to lewisham (London collaboration) who've already received details so I guess it just depends on your hospital

Ah, must be!

Guys and St Thomas, you?
Original post by Wingbbbbbb2
I haven't either. Shall we contact the hospital you reckon? is this offer confirmed lol? I was waiting for them to issue a contract and then I'll tell my community offer but it seems that I waited too long now 😅

Hello, I've also not heard anything from the offer with the London Collaboration. Glad I'm not the only one, was getting a bit concerned.
I suppose it's only 2 weeks now since Pharmalife handed over our details but still would be nice to confirm and sign a contract. I'm not going to contact the Hospital, I'll just wait. Might go and have a sneaky snoop around the premises tho :-)
Anyone had any update from UCL Partners?
Hello

Got my offer letter from the hospital HR today for the London Collaboration interviews, in case anyone was wondering if things started moving along.

Good luck
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

hi,
i know you sent this while ago but if you still have the file, could you send it to me please? it'll be super helpful for the 18/19 pre reg intake! thank you!!!!
Original post by thegodofgod
Yup, got 4 weeks at a large teaching hospital in London. Unfortunately it means almost **** all as I can't apply to that hospital directly as it's in The London Collaboration :frown:

So you can't get a pre-reg place at The London Collaboration because you already did 4 weeks work experience there??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending