The Student Room Group

Sending evidence

Hello!

I've applied for a Postgraduate Loan and sent evidence of my nationality, photocopies of my nacional citizen card and portuguese passport (as it said in the guide that it was what would be need to send as proof of my nationality). However, I received a letter claiming that information was missing. I've sent it with a document entitled as "Check List", which is no longer in the Gov website. Will I be required to send my actual documents, or just my passport and then wait for it to be returned to me, in order to prove my nationality?

Thank you!
Original post by martzmatias
Hello!

I've applied for a Postgraduate Loan and sent evidence of my nationality, photocopies of my nacional citizen card and portuguese passport (as it said in the guide that it was what would be need to send as proof of my nationality). However, I received a letter claiming that information was missing. I've sent it with a document entitled as "Check List", which is no longer in the Gov website. Will I be required to send my actual documents, or just my passport and then wait for it to be returned to me, in order to prove my nationality?

Thank you!

Hi,

When applying for the PG loan, we do need original documents to be sent in for ID. So you would need to send in the original Passport or ID card. Once we have validated this we will return this document to you and assess your application.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending