The Student Room Group

Cardiff University Medicine Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone applying to the pre-med year received an interview so far? I am applying for it and I haven't.
Reply 381
Hi everyone! If someone wants to book a room in Talybont court starting January 2017, let me know! I booked it for the entire year but I am going downtown with some friends this winter :smile: You probably won't find a room here in Taly, all of them are occupied; as they are probably the best choice of accommodation around the Campus! :smile: I have informed the Cardiff residences of my intention to leave and they said it's fine as long as a new student takes over the room; it's the normal procedure.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 382
The numeracy station is scaring me a bit. I don't even know what kind Ödnis questions to expect.
I have not heard back from them yet, I do not understand if I am rejected or there is still hope? Do you think they have called everyone for an interview ?
Hello guys, How do we find out what the stations are going to be about? Other unis usually send an email with a brief description of each station :/
Original post by Batool1997
Hello guys, How do we find out what the stations are going to be about? Other unis usually send an email with a brief description of each station :/

MMIs are new this year, but honestly I dont think the stations will be sent out. Just like in a panel interview you go in totally blind, its best hence from now on to prepare for any possibility from cardiff.
Are they still giving out interviews? Or have they stopped now? And does anyone know what their cut off was for the points scoring?
Original post by tryingtogetAs
Are they still giving out interviews? Or have they stopped now? And does anyone know what their cut off was for the points scoring?

I am wondering the same thing, I have not heard back from them.
I haven't heard from Cardiff yet, I'm worried 😢 what do i do?
Reply 389
Original post by Dolly_ogun
I haven't heard from Cardiff yet, I'm worried 😢 what do i do?

What was your point score
Original post by Stevo8
What was your point score

24/27
Reply 391
Original post by Dolly_ogun
24/27

Im 27/27 and havent recieved an invite so I would like to think they are still going tk be giving them out.
Original post by Stevo8
Im 27/27 and havent recieved an invite so I would like to think they are still going tk be giving them out.

😢 hopefully. Thank you
godspeed.
has anyone had an interview yet? if so what was it like?
I heard about getting an interview on 14/11 if this helps anyone?
how do you check your score
Original post by Neuro0211
how do you check your score

Score 9 GCSEs including 3 sciences , English and maths + 4 others (excluding further/additional maths)
A* =3 A=2 B=1

Plus if you have achieved A levels then score 3 for and A* and 2 for an A.

If you personal statement is good then you should get an interview with 26/27 points. Some have got interviews with 25.
Original post by BadLashes
Score 9 GCSEs including 3 sciences , English and maths + 4 others (excluding further/additional maths)
A* =3 A=2 B=1

Plus if you have achieved A levels then score 3 for and A* and 2 for an A.

If you personal statement is good then you should get an interview with 26/27 points. Some have got interviews with 25.

Thanks, I have 21 I guess I should take no respond as a rejection than
What do I wear to the interview? It says smart casual, but how smart? (Female)
Original post by kelzdestadz
What do I wear to the interview? It says smart casual, but how smart? (Female)

I can't decide either 😬
When is your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending