Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Sorry Something has gone wrong

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    So i decided to not go for my insurance choice and go into clearing and i was accepted by a uni but as i was about to change my university in Student Finance the page refreshed and now it says 'Sorry something has gone wrong' and Im getting worried that it wont work by the time I start University. Can someone help me out?


    If you can't update the change via your online account, the best thing to do is to submit a change of circumstances form with the relevant change.

    I've attached the form. You should send your form here:

    Student Finance EnglandPO Box 210DarlingtonDL1 9HJ

    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf SFE CO1 Form.pdf (120.1 KB, 137 views)
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 4, 2016
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.