The Student Room Group

Student Finance England does not work.

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but I have been trying to create a part-time application for my second year. It is coming up with the same error every time, and has done for the past 6 weeks. It quotes this;
"Sorry, something has gone wrong...
Unfortunately you cannot continue with your application at the moment. We're looking into the possible cause of this problem. we recommend you try again after 24 hours."

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, if so, I beg for advice.

And now to rant about the situation as it is causing me significant stress:
SFE are absolutely useless. I called them twice, both times they were quick to tell me to 'send a paper application' baring in mind last time I went to send them something they lost it. I had to argue the toss to get them to raise a report. As grateful as I am for SFE, due to them being a bunch of utter chumps, I have had to fund my own degree out of pocket for two years running despite being eligible, because they cannot be bothered to fix an issue on their end.
Reply 1
Hang in there, you are doing an amazing work. We know that it’s impossible to squeeze water from stone but take time out to appreciate your efforts and keep the faith. Change starts with one person and you have gotten that ball rolling.
Reply 2
Original post by medievilq
Hang in there, you are doing an amazing work. We know that it’s impossible to squeeze water from stone but take time out to appreciate your efforts and keep the faith. Change starts with one person and you have gotten that ball rolling.

Thank you so much, It makes me feel so much better to know someone recognises how hard I'm fighting them for this <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending