Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Changing course and uni after first year, will sfe fund me fully?

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, i orginally started a 3 year course and i completed the first year during 15/16 sadly failed. I know have a place at a new uni and course another 3 year course. Will i get full funding for it? I am a home student.

    Yes you will get full funding. Everyone gets a 'gift year' in case they need to retake a year or, like you, they drop out and start a new degree. But this is your last chance, so use it wisely!

    Hi Boontai

    Yes, you will receive funding. Please note you will need to apply as a new student again unless the university sends us a notice to say you are transferring.

Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 9, 2016
I want...
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.