The Student Room Group

Feel like a **** girl?

Got back with my long term ex recently and I think I pissed off this guy I was talking to for a couple days? This isn't the first time this has happened to me; I always feel like I when I talk to guys they take it way more seriously than I do. I've only ever really felt emotion/love for one person, and I feel like I constantly let other people down for his sake? I think I flirt too much and dig myself holes that are too deep, and then I feel incredibly guilty afterwards. Maybe these other relationships, apart from the one guy, are rebounds but I don't realise? Does this happen to anyone else? Flirting with someone and then sort of regretting it later?
Original post by Anonymous
Got back with my long term ex recently and I think I pissed off this guy I was talking to for a couple days? This isn't the first time this has happened to me; I always feel like I when I talk to guys they take it way more seriously than I do. I've only ever really felt emotion/love for one person, and I feel like I constantly let other people down for his sake? I think I flirt too much and dig myself holes that are too deep, and then I feel incredibly guilty afterwards. Maybe these other relationships, apart from the one guy, are rebounds but I don't realise? Does this happen to anyone else? Flirting with someone and then sort of regretting it later?

Yeah you cant play with peoples emotions, if anything from the start let them know its just a friendly thing so they know not to take it further and catch false feelings
Original post by Roperjacob
Yeah you cant play with peoples emotions, if anything from the start let them know its just a friendly thing so they know not to take it further and catch false feelings

No I generally am interested to some extent in the people I talk to. Just not as interested as them :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
No I generally am interested to some extent in the people I talk to. Just not as interested as them :frown:

I seeee sometimes it be like that, you females are complicated but us as men have too deal with it :'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending