The Student Room Group

What is your type in the opposite gender???

I'm bored and insomnia so let's talk about your type or preferences in the opposite gender.

For me personally, I have to connect with you on a spiritual and personality level other wise it won't work. Looks is a bonus.

I know what a lot of people are gonna say, bull$h!t because I said look is a bonus but hear me out. I said that because to me personally, if ur beautiful but ur personality is sh!t and ur rude then u will appear ugly to me.
However, if ur decent or not pretty but ur personality is great then you will appear beautiful to me.

Am I the only one who thinks like this? Also, what's ur type?
I only go for the looks
Similar interests and loves the gym lifestyle
Positive and easy-going
Likes a laugh
Independent, albeit slightly airing on the clingy side (nice to feel loved, but not relied upon)
Adventurous in bed, high sex drive
Sexually attractive with a nice ass
Dresses well and makes an effort with her appearance

That's my type. As far as my physical type, I don't have a preference for hair colour, eye colour, height or anything like that. So long as she has a good physique that she looks after (which nice ass comes under) and is facially attractive, has nice hair and dresses well.
Super confidence - being able to go up to anyone and talk to them - I like that a lot in people
Very caring, nothing more beautiful than that
Respectful towards others
Naturally funny, not someone who tries to be funny
A guy who can hold his temper - greatly admired
Someone who always surprises me but showing a side to him that I never knew existed
Makes the most of himself and handles whatever life throws at him graciously
Some intelligence would be nice. He doesn't need a PHD, he just can't be a bimbo
aaaand.... nice hands and wrists. I'm a hands and wrists kind of girl. thats my favourite body part on a guy. And lips, gorgeous lips will make me fall in love with you instantaneously
and P.S no you're not the only one who thinks that. An ugly personality is a massive deal breaker to me. no matter how good looking a guy think he is, if he is ugly on the inside he will be butt-ugly to me.
Reply 5
I have too long a list! We just have to connect and make each other laugh. I do like muscles though - who doesn't ?! 😉 😊
Shaped ass. Decent tits. Relatively thin waist. Nice smile.
Quiet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending