Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your type in the opposite gender???

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

I'm bored and insomnia so let's talk about your type or preferences in the opposite gender.

For me personally, I have to connect with you on a spiritual and personality level other wise it won't work. Looks is a bonus.

I know what a lot of people are gonna say, bull$h!t because I said look is a bonus but hear me out. I said that because to me personally, if ur beautiful but ur personality is sh!t and ur rude then u will appear ugly to me.
    However, if ur decent or not pretty but ur personality is great then you will appear beautiful to me.

Am I the only one who thinks like this? Also, what's ur type?

I only go for the looks

Similar interests and loves the gym lifestyle
    Positive and easy-going
    Likes a laugh
    Independent, albeit slightly airing on the clingy side (nice to feel loved, but not relied upon)
    Adventurous in bed, high sex drive
    Sexually attractive with a nice ass
    Dresses well and makes an effort with her appearance

That's my type. As far as my physical type, I don't have a preference for hair colour, eye colour, height or anything like that. So long as she has a good physique that she looks after (which nice ass comes under) and is facially attractive, has nice hair and dresses well.

very similar interests.
    nice face, flat or medium boob size, not too big not too small and saggy ass, nice spine line.
    horny (don't judge me, ok)
    doesn't wear tight or revealing clothes.
    peng, pring, salty, juicy.

Super confidence - being able to go up to anyone and talk to them - I like that a lot in people
    Very caring, nothing more beautiful than that
    Respectful towards others
    Naturally funny, not someone who tries to be funny
    A guy who can hold his temper - greatly admired
    Someone who always surprises me but showing a side to him that I never knew existed
    Makes the most of himself and handles whatever life throws at him graciously
    Some intelligence would be nice. He doesn't need a PHD, he just can't be a bimbo
    aaaand.... nice hands and wrists. I'm a hands and wrists kind of girl. thats my favourite body part on a guy. And lips, gorgeous lips will make me fall in love with you instantaneously

and P.S no you're not the only one who thinks that. An ugly personality is a massive deal breaker to me. no matter how good looking a guy think he is, if he is ugly on the inside he will be butt-ugly to me.

I have too long a list! We just have to connect and make each other laugh. I do like muscles though - who doesn't ?! 😉 😊

Shaped ass. Decent tits. Relatively thin waist. Nice smile.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.