The Student Room Group

Ew college wtf

Do you have a tutor at college or form? Like do you have to go in at like 9.00am even if you have no classes to sign in?
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
Do you have a tutor at college or form? Like do you have to go in at like 9.00am even if you have no classes to sign in?

I do have a tutor at college, we meet up once a week! No, you can turn up at lesson times. The whole point of sixth form is being independent, so no fixed time to come in, as long as you get your work done.
Reply 2
From my experience, you just go in on your days and times and the class tutor will sign you in electronically.
Original post by Emizi
From my experience, you just go in on your days and times and the class tutor will sign you in electronically.

Thats pretty much the same here, the teacher for each lesson marks my attendance. My tutor on the other hand is sort of their as a person available if you need help. She also writes references and stuff.
There is no 'form group' you have to meet up with at the beginning and the end of the day like you have in secondary school.

I did have a tutor group, but that was scheduled like a lesson, not like administration at the beginning and end of the day.

Quick Reply

Latest