hottest news presenter in the UK

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
calcium878
Natasha Kaplinsky :love:

:five: I'm not the only one:biggrin:
Hmm, you missed out the newsround crowd. Do they count? :biggrin:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/the_team/default.stm

From the above list I'd say Jenny Scott followed closely by Sophie Raworth.
Newcastle ftw, btw.
Reply 43
randomgirl
My little bro fancies Fiona Bruce, lol.

lol cant blame him:p:
Reply 44
naivesincerity
Not really, I go for brains. Prefer Fiona Bruce, or Kirsty Young.

Wow, for someone who prefers brains in a woman more than anything else you aren't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. It would help if you considered the fact that she has to have brains in order to become a Sky Sports presenter. But, I'm guessing you were quick to generalise her as having no brains when you saw those pictures of her. Just because a woman is sexy does not mean she is not clever, you tool :bang:
Reply 45
Jenny Scott, easily. Intelligent totty :biggrin:
Reply 46
KAPLINSKY lol :wink:
Reply 47
Samio
Wow, for someone who prefers brains in a woman more than anything else you aren't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. It would help if you considered the fact that she has to have brains in order to become a Sky Sports presenter. But, I'm guessing you were quick to generalise her as having no brains when you saw those pictures of her. Just because a woman is sexy does not mean she is not clever, you tool :bang:

Whoever gave me neg rep for that, suck my swingers:smile: ... Warning please ... :wink:
Samio
It would help if you considered the fact that she has to have brains in order to become a Sky Sports presenter.

Yeah. A veritable Einstein I'm sure. :wink:
Reply 49
naivesincerity
Yeah. A veritable Einstein I'm sure. :wink:

So long as she's an animal in bed, I couldn't give a crap anyway :wink:
Reply 50
Myleene Klass - CNN :cool:
They're all ugly.
Reply 52
If you had really hot news presenters then no one would be paying attention to the news, so generally there alright but there not hot hot. Save fit babes for the weather, where everyone knows it's inaccurate and can spend the entire time drooling over the presenter without actually missing much. If it's gon' rain it gon' rain.
Reply 53
Samio
pipe down in my thread
Reply 54
Jenny Scott out of those. But favourites are Susanna Reid and Faye Barker.
Reply 55
john !!
pipe down in my thread

Dont make me laugh you pean arse
Reply 56
None of them to be honest.
the fiona bruce on dead ringers, but i voted for jenny scott (NILF)
Reply 58
Dunno if any of you watch (get?) Fox News in the UK - but I'd expect most of the women there get hired for having bikini models' legs/other assets.
Reply 59
fox (?NEWS?) ..... HA

Quick Reply

Latest