The Student Room Group

Confirmation letter

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else hadn't got any sort of confirmation letter yet? On the UCAS Track it says I got accepted to Huddersfield University, and I also got a text message about 10 minutes before UCAS opened telling me I have been accepted.

However I've not got any form of confirmation letter on paper, either from UCAS or from Huddersfield university???
Hi there,

You won't receive a confirmation letter from us. If you've received our text message and UCAS track has updated to show that you've been accepted then this is all you need as confirmation of your place!

You should have received an email from us with access to our pre-enrolment portal. If you haven't received this email yet, then please do get in touch with our Admissions Office at [email protected] or you can phone them on 01484 473969 (Mon-Fri, 8.30am-5.00pm).

Congratulations on your offer and we'll see you in September :smile:
Original post by University of Huddersfield
Hi there,

You won't receive a confirmation letter from us. If you've received our text message and UCAS track has updated to show that you've been accepted then this is all you need as confirmation of your place!

You should have received an email from us with access to our pre-enrolment portal. If you haven't received this email yet, then please do get in touch with our Admissions Office at [email protected] or you can phone them on 01484 473969 (Mon-Fri, 8.30am-5.00pm).

Congratulations on your offer and we'll see you in September :smile:

Hello, what if I didn't receive any texts? Just the UCAS track update saying I was accepted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending