The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam taking a week to send letter out?

Hi all

Sent off my conditional offer proof and said they have it all but it’s been a week and still haven’t had my letter to confirm my place. Worried a little as need to get finance and the ball rolling as came through clearance. Surely it’s not supposed to take a week???
Original post by Ridinghigh95
Hi all

Sent off my conditional offer proof and said they have it all but it’s been a week and still haven’t had my letter to confirm my place. Worried a little as need to get finance and the ball rolling as came through clearance. Surely it’s not supposed to take a week???

I have yet to receive my letter of confirmation from my uni… as in a physical letter. I got an email
(edited 8 months ago)
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
I have yet to receive my letter of confirmation from my uni… as in a physical letter. I got an email

Is that through clearing? I haven’t had anything yet, spent an hour on hold today to be cut off and then said we are closed until Wednesday! Said they take 48 hours to process it and it’s been 2 weeks I’m worrying as left my job . They said they’ve got my documents and expect the email and it’s not come yet so yea just worried waiting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending