Keele medicine 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
How much longer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had my invitation for interview at Keele A100 2017 entry
Original post by aspirated
Just had my invitation for interview at Keele A100 2017 entry

Congrats 😊 Are you an English applicant?
Original post by asmyth475
Congrats 😊 Are you an English applicant?

Hi, thankyou, yes I'm from England, and I'm going to be sitting my A2 exams this summer
Hi,

I just got an interview invitation for Keele. It says I have to accept it on UCAS Track within the next 7 days but I can't find where to accept it on the UCAS Track website.

Someone help! Please 😓
Original post by Harpal10
Hi,

I just got an interview invitation for Keele. It says I have to accept it on UCAS Track within the next 7 days but I can't find where to accept it on the UCAS Track website.

Someone help! Please 😓

I've found the ucas track website to be utter rubbish, if I hadn't been on top of my emails I would've missed all my uni invitations...

Maybe try logging in on a different browser, restarting your computer or giving the website a day to update. I wouldn't leave it any longer, after that I'd ring the ucas people for advice if it still hadn't appeared
I've found the ucas track website to be utter rubbish, if I hadn't been on top of my emails I would've missed all my uni invitations...

Maybe try logging in on a different browser, restarting your computer or giving the website a day to update. I wouldn't leave it any longer, after that I'd ring the ucas people for advice if it still hadn't appeared
I just got it now and I replied. Thanks
Hiya I have beven invited to an interview at keele and im wondering if anyone has any information about each section of the MMI? I can't find any information and so I have no idea how to best prepare for each individual section.

Thankssss
Received an interview :smile: 14th March

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Hii guys,
I received the interview invitation and Keele sent an email to me and it says that I should bring GCSE Certificates or equivalent of those. I am an IB student and I wrote to them what are exactly equivalents - my middle school grades or my predicated grades ( those who are in IB know that predicted grades are basically the ones we have before receiving a diploma) and they respond saying that I should bring high school grades and that predicted are not necessary.
I am confused, does anyone of you know what should I bring?
Finally a reply from a uni that isn't a rejection. Got an interview at Keele early March, so happy that I received an invitation to interview.
Does anyone know if the score of 5 of the maths test means 5 marks out of 20 please? Thank you 😊
Original post by daisy_lola
Does anyone know if the score of 5 of the maths test means 5 marks out of 20 please? Thank you 😊

Yes I'm pretty sure it does
Has anybody received an offer from Keele yet???
Reply 94
Yes

Original post by Indian Batman
Reply 95
Original post by Indian Batman

I received an offer yesterday. My interview was the 1st of March!
Original post by WikiK
I received an offer yesterday. My interview was the 1st of March!

Yo, congrats man! I received an offer on the weekend, interview was on the 2nd March.When are you going on the Offer Holder Day??
Were there breaks between each station please? Thank you😊
Can anyone who's received an offer please post their requirements?

And yes there was a short break between each station
Can anyone who's received an offer please post their requirements?

And yes there was a short break between each station

This was my offer:

Last updated 9 Mar 2017
The university or college has offered you a place subject to conditions.

Conditions of offer

This offer is subject to you obtaining three A-levels at grades of A*AA are required, including Biology or Chemistry plus another science subject (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Maths/Further Maths) and a third rigorous academic subject excluding Critical Thinking and General Studies. A Pass in Science Practical Endorsements is required. This offer is also subject to receipt of satisfactory DBS and Health Checks. You must complete and return the health questionnaire by 31 May 2017. A DBS application will be sent to you in due course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending