The Student Room Group

From speaking everyday to no form of contact

So I hit it off with this guy who I'd known for around about a year and our friendship grew on as we both began gaining feelings for one another. There really was a connection, one which we both were able to see as we spoke about it several times which was an obvious sign we were both on the same page. After meeting up with him a couple times it really felt as though we were getting somewhere as we naturally clicked and we both felt comfortable around each other. All seemed great until another girl in some form became involved and caused problems between us due to their history. We had went over the situation but in the end it led to us both going our seperate ways.
It's been a few months now and he still crosses my mind and I miss him so much. I wish I could just reach out to him but at the end of it all he sounded so confident on just giving up on whatever we had which really blew me away how easy it was for him to do so. It was as though he was completely done when the wrong doing was on his part.. yet he seemed so into me or I was just oblivious to what it was.
From talking to someone as part of everyday almost like a routine to not speaking at all it's just plain weird and still is.
I just needed some guidance on what I should do/ if I should do anything at all?? Or let by gones be by gones..
Original post by Anonymous
So I hit it off with this guy who I'd known for around about a year and our friendship grew on as we both began gaining feelings for one another. There really was a connection, one which we both were able to see as we spoke about it several times which was an obvious sign we were both on the same page. After meeting up with him a couple times it really felt as though we were getting somewhere as we naturally clicked and we both felt comfortable around each other. All seemed great until another girl in some form became involved and caused problems between us due to their history. We had went over the situation but in the end it led to us both going our seperate ways.
It's been a few months now and he still crosses my mind and I miss him so much. I wish I could just reach out to him but at the end of it all he sounded so confident on just giving up on whatever we had which really blew me away how easy it was for him to do so. It was as though he was completely done when the wrong doing was on his part.. yet he seemed so into me or I was just oblivious to what it was.
From talking to someone as part of everyday almost like a routine to not speaking at all it's just plain weird and still is.
I just needed some guidance on what I should do/ if I should do anything at all?? Or let by gones be by gones..

May feel weird at first but there's nothing that you can actively do, and eventually you'll get used to that person not being in your life and they'll become nothing but a distant memory.
Original post by Anonymous

Is he with that other girl now?
You know the saying: if he's truly yours he'll come back to you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending