The Student Room Group

My Year 10 Revision Thread To A* 2016-2017

THE Current Year 11 Thread (2016-2017)
:blah:
:goodluck:
:keyboard:

Hello my name is Mayu and i am currently in Year 10 therefore im going to take my GCSE in 2018 so therefore i thought if anyone is doing any of the same subject as me so we can communicate and see how we revise and post each others revision things we do so please reply if you are doing any of these :

Maths
English Lit+Lang
Triple science
Business studies
Psychology
Geography
French

I guess thats it xD Tell me when i miss something out but yhh please reply and we can share notes like i will show ma notes i make xD

1)Introduce yourself ; e.g what subjects you are taking xD
2)What are you taking for GCSE :nyan::sub2:
3)Post how your revising if you wanna and i will as well xD

Please Tell me if you are doing the same!!!

Useful links for revision :

http://studywise.co.uk/gcse-revision/
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Original post by Lemur14
I suggest you join the year 10 thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4275172&page=2 :smile:

But that THREAD don't talk about revision and things like that so people who want to learn about how i revise and want to extend their learning can go on here !!:tongue:
Original post by mayu123
But that THREAD don't talk about revision and things like that so people who want to learn about how i revise and want to extend their learning can go on here !!:tongue:

So this is a thread about revision and your journey to GCSE success?
Reply 4
Original post by Lemur14
So this is a thread about revision and your journey to GCSE success?

Yh u in year 10 like i send ma revision things to people who wanna know and they send me theirs yhh SUCCESS
THAT'S MEEE

I took:
English Language
English Literature
Maths
Statistics
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Business Studies
Geography
French (I regret this one)
+ I miss history :frown:
Original post by mayu123
Yh u in year 10 like i send ma revision things to people who wanna know and they send me theirs yhh SUCCESS

I would suggest changing the title to something more like Year 10 revision thread so the two thread uses don't get confused :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Lemur14
I would suggest changing the title to something more like Year 10 revision thread so the two thread uses don't get confused :smile:

lol do we have a battle of the Year 10 threads here now? jk Anyways the above member should change the title.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
THAT'S MEEE

I took:
English Language
English Literature
Maths
Statistics
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Business Studies
Geography

As it's only the beginning of term, you might be able to swap if you email your Head of Year, or form teacher.
Original post by _gcx
As it's only the beginning of term, you might be able to swap if you email your Head of Year, or form teacher.

I asked, twice...
Once to Year Head and once to Executive Head... Both of them REJECTED :bawling:
I asked, twice...
Once to Year Head and once to Executive Head... Both of them REJECTED :bawling:

:frown: That happened to me too, even though I asked in Year 9 (now in Year 11, I just like popping in on the Yr. 10 threads :biggrin:). Apparently there were no spaces in Geography or Spanish, so I was stuck ;-;. It's currently my worst subject, and will likely remain so until I finish my GCSEs.
Original post by _gcx
:frown: That happened to me too, even though I asked in Year 9 (now in Year 11, I just like popping in on the Yr. 10 threads :biggrin:). Apparently there were no spaces in Geography or Spanish, so I was stuck ;-;. It's currently my worst subject, and will likely remain so until I finish my GCSEs.

I have a good teacher tho, I'll get through it hopefully :biggrin:
Original post by mayu123
Year 10 Thread (2016-2017)
:blah::goodluck::insert:
Hello my name is Mayu and i am currently in Year 10 therefore im going to take my GCSE in 2018 so therefore i thought if anyone is doing any of the same subject as me so we can communicate and see how we revise and post each others revision things we do so please reply if you are doing any of these :

Maths
English Lit+Lang
Triple science
Business studies
Psychology
Geography
French

I guess thats it xD Tell me when i miss something out but yhh please reply and we can share notes like i will show ma notes i make xD

Will update everyday xD

Please Tell me if you are doing the same!!!

doin da same xept psychology, doin co science
Reply 13
Original post by Sardonic Zarah
lol, you can talk about revision on my thread, but good luck with yours away ✌🏾️

sos but i thought abt posting revison notesxD
Reply 14
Original post by junaid73
doin da same xept psychology, doin co science

So your doing Business Studies how are you revising ?xD
THAT'S MEEE

I took:
English Language
English Literature
Maths
Statistics
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Business Studies
Geography

how do you cope with french?
Reply 16
Original post by junaid73
how do you cope with french?

I do French i find it will nice like i find it easy xD
Reply 17
I have a good teacher tho, I'll get through it hopefully :biggrin:

Good Luck
Original post by mayu123
Good Luck

Thnx :biggrin:
Reply 19
Thnx :biggrin:

Do you revise after school can you show me how you revise and i will show you too xD BEST OF LUCK xD:please::yucky:

Quick Reply