The Student Room Group

College hasn't processed enrolment forms.

Hello,
I just started my second year and had to sign an enrolment form on our first day back last week.
I've just been told by the college that they still haven't processed the forms, and might not get to them until next week.

This has obviously delayed student finance payments.

Is this normal, and is there anything I can do?
Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by nullsys
Hello,
I just started my second year and had to sign an enrolment form on our first day back last week.
I've just been told by the college that they still haven't processed the forms, and might not get to them until next week.

This has obviously delayed student finance payments.

Is this normal, and is there anything I can do?
Thanks!

It isn't normal, but it does happen and unfortunately there's nothing you can do by yourself. If you have a Student Union, you could try asking them to intervene in order to speed things up.

At the start of my second year, my uni forgot to invite a good chunk of my cohort to enrollment (which was a pre-requisite for them sending the info which triggered payment, to SF). They delayed sending SF the required data for three weeks, whilst they caught up with all students who needed to complete the process. Our SU appeared powerless to intervene. Many of my colleagues were threatened with eviction from their private rented accommodation before the SF funding finally hit our bank accounts.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending