The Student Room Group

enrolment

Can i enrol at a sixth form without a conditional offer?.
Original post by Smddkc
Can i enrol at a sixth form without a conditional offer?.

U have to have an offer at any of the sixth forms you've applied to,to enroll. But college/sixth form isn't that deep you can just call them when college starts for a place and they usually give one.
Reply 2
Original post by sarahjane2
U have to have an offer at any of the sixth forms you've applied to,to enroll. But college/sixth form isn't that deep you can just call them when college starts for a place and they usually give one.

So for sixth form college i dont need an offer cause in the email they said they will be accepting a small amount of walk in enrollments
Original post by Smddkc
So for sixth form college i dont need an offer cause in the email they said they will be accepting a small amount of walk in enrollments

Wait for an offer and also apply for other colleges. If u dont get in just call them in september for a place and they most likely will have lots of places. Thats how its worked for many people I know where I'm from.
Original post by sarahjane2

Schools sometimes do offer spare places on results day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending