The Student Room Group

I've got no hope and have ruined my life

Got bcd predicted grades and feel that I've ruined my life - courses I wanted to apply for need AAB/ABB , and now that obviously not an option . My only
hope now is to take a gap year after I get the right grades this year - but until then I'll be stressed at how everyone else has got a* predictions and is off to top unis. urgh , I can't wait for my rejections :frown:
Don't stress yourself out over what others are doing. Use the time you have to get the grades you want next year.

You've got this. Do you know where you want to go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arrowlbra
Got bcd predicted grades and feel that I've ruined my life - courses I wanted to apply for need AAB/ABB , and now that obviously not an option . My only
hope now is to take a gap year after I get the right grades this year - but until then I'll be stressed at how everyone else has got a* predictions and is off to top unis. urgh , I can't wait for my rejections :frown:

You have this massively out of proportion. It isnt the end of the world by any means.

Relax, get the grades you need and then carry on. It will make very little difference. There is no reason to be so negative or sorry for yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest