The Student Room Group

Choosing a sixth Form

Hi everyone,
I am having trouble deciding which sixth form to go to. I applied and got into a new school but am struggling with the lessons, failing to catch up in lessons and end up having to ask my brother who also does a level for help or searching up almost every questions for my homework. I emailed my old school and they were willing to accept me back with all my option choices if i wanted to. I asked my friends who are still there and they say the teachers are good and they understand everything. I cannot decide as my new school has a very good reputation for good grades but i am struggling so bad due to the teaching i think i might fail whereas my old school may not have as good as a reputation but i feel maybe i could do better there? (P.s my parents think i should stick with my new school) PLEASE HELP ASAP

Thanks in advance
Have you talked to your subject teachers / tutor about the workload? They could probably advise you better.
Original post by BobBobson
Have you talked to your subject teachers / tutor about the workload? They could probably advise you better.

I havent but my form tutor is a new teacher and i dont know who the subject teachers are at my new school but everyone else (People there since year 7) seems to be getting on alright so i don't know if it has anything to do with the style of teaching

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending