:rofl:

G:colone:d

Spoiler

Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

G:colone:d

Spoiler

:toofunny: XD
Finally homme and lying in the position that I always fall asleep in in the afternoons... is there any point trying to fight it? I just have so much work to do this weekend:frown:
My throat is so, so sore :frown:
Feeling a lot lighter now after seeing my CPN :yep: the appt went well and I'm feeling a lot calmer about things now :smile: not expecting it to last forever but feeling calmer for even an hour or two would be nice :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
np :jumphug: I hope they make you feel better! :smile:
:hugs: How are you doing?

Aw lets say they did :mmm:
I'm ok, wbu? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by My Moon <3
Aw lets say they did :mmm:
I'm ok, wbu? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
Sore throat is killing me, hopefully a cup of tea will help :/

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
My recent ex was up late with a "friend". I am not so sure I am getting to my test at 12...

If it makes you feel better I completely forgot (partly due to my general apathy on this course and partly due to going to bed at 4:45 am and oversleeping past 3) about my Foundations test today so my scores are now 25, 25, 0. I know I shouldn't care but I'm double as depressed now. I thought maybe I could get a nice streak of 25s in contrast to my horrible assignment marks...
Tired. :tongue:
Original post by IrrationalRoot
If it makes you feel better I completely forgot (partly due to my general apathy on this course and partly due to going to bed at 4:45 am and oversleeping past 3) about my Foundations test today so my scores are now 25, 25, 0. I know I shouldn't care but I'm double as depressed now. I thought maybe I could get a nice streak of 25s in contrast to my horrible assignment marks...

They're best n-1/n no? I screwed my last one a bit last year but got 96 overall cos they didn't count it.
The test today was extremely easy but I still managed to mess it up. Maybe like 60. Should have been a 100 job, completely trivial, but whatever.
Original post by SassKing13
Tired. :tongue:

Get some sleep then. :h:
:tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're best n-1/n no? I screwed my last one a bit last year but got 96 overall cos they didn't count it.
The test today was extremely easy but I still managed to mess it up. Maybe like 60. Should have been a 100 job, completely trivial, but whatever.

Oh really? I thought that was only for assignments but in that case that's good.

What test was it? Was it multiple choice?
But yeah our Foundations tests are so trivial it seems like the only actually preparation I'll get for my exam is the 5 or so papers available.
Happy Trump won.

Aw get well soon! :hugs: hopefully it'll will help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh really? I thought that was only for assignments but in that case that's good.

What test was it? Was it multiple choice?
But yeah our Foundations tests are so trivial it seems like the only actually preparation I'll get for my exam is the 5 or so papers available.

Yep pretty sure.

Games and Decisions, trivial and endlessly dull module, bit of multiple choice, bit of writing. Yeah you don't really need more than that though; Foundations exam is more challenging than Analysis but still fine.
Original post by My Moon <3
Aw get well soon! :hugs: hopefully it'll will help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so :I
Yep pretty sure.

Games and Decisions, trivial and endlessly dull module, bit of multiple choice, bit of writing. Yeah you don't really need more than that though; Foundations exam is more challenging than Analysis but still fine.

Doesn't sound too fun lol. I mean my school did D2 as an A-Level module but I was like nah and decided to not do it and self-study FP2 instead. Definitely a good decision haha. I needed to self-study FP2 at some point anyway (for STEP III) so I figured I may as well avoid the horrors of D2 in doing so.

My supervisor always goes on about how the exams will be a shock to us and how no one will get 90+ lol. From the content so far that doesn't seem true.
Doesn't sound too fun lol. I mean my school did D2 as an A-Level module but I was like nah and decided to not do it and self-study FP2 instead. Definitely a good decision haha. I needed to self-study FP2 at some point anyway (for STEP III) so I figured I may as well avoid the horrors of D2 in doing so.

My supervisor always goes on about how the exams will be a shock to us and how no one will get 90+ lol. From the content so far that doesn't seem true.

It's not like decision maths, from what I've seen of it...it's a weird one. Probably will drop it now, although Intro to PDEs is also boring and I can't drop both..

Hmm...I had 90+ in the exams for half my required cores lol; 90 in Geometry and Motion and 92 in Linear Algebra. Outside of that there were Logic I and Abstract Algebra and I think a lot of people probs get 90 in Intro to Geometry..
Original post by Matrix123
Get some sleep then. :h:
:tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sleepy five :tongue:
:five:

Latest