There isn't a BA Cantab in Shane Filan with Orgy Mania. :rolleyes:

I wish there was a BA in Acaila studies! :biggrin:
Reply 382
:redface:

I'm redder than a chilli. And you're hotter than one :wink:
Reply 383
Ellie4
I wish there was a BA in Acaila studies! :biggrin:

There probably is. You can study David Beckham and Klingon and stuff... I guess you'd have to go to some obscure university with no real appeal outside it's weird selection of degrees... May I suggest you try Oxford..? :biggrin:
Reply 384
Ellie4s really pretty... ooo and I just saw Acaila's pic - she is too! Are they both going to Cam, I didn't think Ellie was? :confused: Ah well! And like the bath tub too mr man!
Reply 385
Aimée123
Ellie4s really pretty... ooo and I just saw Acaila's pic - she is too! Are they both going to Cam, I didn't think Ellie was? :confused: Ah well! And like the bath tub too mr man!

Does it suit me...?! *flattered in a homosexual sort of way*

:tongue:
Reply 386
polthegael
Does it suit me...?! *flattered in a homosexual sort of way*

:tongue:

You wear it well :biggrin:
Reply 387
BTW Aimee... I'm going to be going up to Caversham with KT tomorrow... Traffic was awful during WOMAD - what's it going to be like during Reading?! :eek:
Reply 388
polthegael
BTW Aimee... I'm going to be going up to Caversham with KT tomorrow... Traffic was awful during WOMAD - what's it going to be like during Reading?! :eek:

Woah, I live in Caversham :biggrin: It shoudl be ok, very few people come here by car, there will just be loads of pedestrians around, especially in Caversham - it being so close to the Rivermead site!
Reply 389
Aimée123
Woah, I live in Caversham :biggrin: It shoudl be ok, very few people come here by car, there will just be loads of pedestrians around, especially in Caversham - it being so close to the Rivermead site!

I plan to do the whole Bracknall - Sonning route rather than Basingstoke - town centre... I don't know what it is about Reading - it's so close but takes so long to drive!

Look out for an X-reg blue Punto! (seriously - I drive erratically and might accidentally run you over!)..

Ah well... Off to bed with me! Night night.. :smile:
Reply 390
polthegael
I plan to do the whole Bracknall - Sonning route rather than Basingstoke - town centre... I don't know what it is about Reading - it's so close but takes so long to drive!

Hehe, all the crazy drivers! What you coming here for, the shopping, or the river, or what? And yeah, I'd beware of the town centre!!!
Reply 391
Aimée123
Hehe, all the crazy drivers! What you coming here for, the shopping, or the river, or what? And yeah, I'd beware of the town centre!!!

Katie has been ordered up by her mother to tidy her room before some dude comes in to rewire or replumb the house or something...

It seems unfair - her sister is in Prague and gets away without having to tidy hers!
Reply 392
polthegael
Katie has been ordered up by her mother to tidy her room before some dude comes in to rewire or replumb the house or something...

It seems unfair - her sister is in Prague and gets away without having to tidy hers!

Ah ha! I see :smile: Well have fun, and you may see me wandering about if you're in the Warren area :smile: Ams xXx
polthegael

Look out for an X-reg blue Punto! (seriously - I drive erratically and might accidentally run you over!)..

Ah well... Off to bed with me! Night night.. :smile:

POL DRIVES A GIRL'S CAR!
Reply 394
Aimée123

Ellie is contemplating whether or not to apply this year...Acaila will be applying this year for Binson :smile:

G
Reply 395
crana
POL DRIVES A GIRL'S CAR!

Everyone tells me I'm really girlie in most respects. I just decided to go with the flow..! :wink:
Reply 396
musicboy
Thankfully she's not.

MB

What's up with BlueAngel then? If TK dislikes her there must be something fundamentally wrong with her.. :confused:
Reply 397
gzftan
Ellie is contemplating whether or not to apply this year...Acaila will be applying this year for Binson :smile:

G

Ah, ok, thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 398
Aimée123

No problem :smile:

G
Reply 399
Aimée123

Thank you :biggrin:
You almost share a name with me too!