The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Applying to LSE for Msc in Finance and Private Equity 2017-2018

Hey guys, I plan on applying to LSE and I want your opinion on how I should go on with my application. Let me give you a little information about me.

I am a British citizen and currently in India puruing my Bachelors degree in Financial Markets from a very reputed college. I am in my Third and Final year with 81.8% aggregate score in the previous two years. I scored 94.2% in my higher secondary education. I have a published research paper on Private Equity and have ranked 10 All Over India in the Foundation exam of Company Secretary professional course. I have participated in many sports and won many tournaments. I do not have any work experience other than working for my father in his law firm as I wanted to gain real life experience for my Company Secretary degree.

I want to know if you guys think I have a fair chance at getting into LSE and provide me with suggestions for my Personal Statement.

Thanks alot!
applied this course too, 6 weeks been passed. nothing released yet
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by revakj
Hey guys, I plan on applying to LSE and I want your opinion on how I should go on with my application. Let me give you a little information about me.

I am a British citizen and currently in India puruing my Bachelors degree in Financial Markets from a very reputed college. I am in my Third and Final year with 81.8% aggregate score in the previous two years. I scored 94.2% in my higher secondary education. I have a published research paper on Private Equity and have ranked 10 All Over India in the Foundation exam of Company Secretary professional course. I have participated in many sports and won many tournaments. I do not have any work experience other than working for my father in his law firm as I wanted to gain real life experience for my Company Secretary degree.

I want to know if you guys think I have a fair chance at getting into LSE and provide me with suggestions for my Personal Statement.

Thanks alot!

Hi. We have a thread for all 2017 graduate applicants - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4398254&p=68814892#post68814892

You might get more help there. Just a thought. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by LSE FPE OFFER
applied this course too, 6 weeks been passed. nothing released yet

Have you reinstated your application or did you apply for the first time? :smile:
I applied for the MSc in Finance and Economics, sometime in late October, but still haven't heard anything. I've spoken to a few ppl and they've mentioned that first offers are usually given out in early January.
Did anyone hear anything from LSE yet?
Reply 6
Received an email from the senior admission officer yesterday, saying that I have been recommended for an offer and that I will receive the official offer from the Graduate Admissions office once they've checked the requirements. Any ideas of what it means? I applied on Nov30th
Reply 7
Hi fdb5,

I created an exclusive thread for graduate offer holders - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=69078554#post69078554

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending